Wedding Classifieds

Selling all my wedding items: Wedding colors Eggplant purple and apple green

Re: Selling all my wedding items: Wedding colors Eggplant purple and apple green

• What items do you have?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am interested in purple items!
  • What do you have in purple?
  • kabanckkabanck member
    First Comment
    I am interested in green items.
  • Do you have pictures? I am looking for anything purple.
  • My colors are the exact same. What types of things are you selling?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using the same colors! Would be interested to know what you have available.
  • Those are my colors as well.  What all do you have please contact me at kvonhoene at hotmail dot com
  • Can you post pics of purple items?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Hi, 

4 bridesmaid dresses in purple. Paid $175 each. Selling at $90 each. 
    1 Size 4, 3 Size 6

More items are available but I don't know if I can actually post more then 1 photo ... I<ll try.
  • I can't post photos. Send me your emails and I will respond directly. 
    Mine is dominiquebouchard@yahoo.com

I am based in Ottawa Canada, so keep this in mind for all shipping. 

Cheers
    D
  • My photos are too high of resolution to be loaded on this website ... I can only send emails - soo sorry.
    I am selling 4 bridesmaid dresses. Paid $175 each+tx and selling $90 each. I have decorative apples which I used in the church on the bench ends as decorationI have about 15 vases (But I<m in Ottawa and for shipping that might not work) Green apple fun shoes that I wore on the wedding day ( I wore them to the hairdresser, to the beauticians ... basically until I wore my wedding dress :)I have several other items but I have to check my storage ... Ribbons, etc etc ... 
    If you are interested I can send to your hotmail or yahoo email account Photo of braidesmaids dresses Photo of fun apple green shoesPhoto of Apple and ribbon decoration in church see the church benches (I have 14 apple bunches for the church or the hall)Photo of vasesPhoto of mother of the bride dress ( I wanted my mom in a color that would work well with my bridesmaid dresses since 2 of my sisters were bridesmaids)
  • Those are my exact colors...please feel free to email me any pics of items that you have for sale....mcfarlsd@gmail.com.

ThanksCool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards