Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

GTG Swag Score

So, for some reason, the Knot decided to mail me 15 copies of their newest magazine.  I called them to find out why, to which they didn't have an answer.  They thought maybe I was supposed to get as a promotional kind of thing.  They were going to send me a shipping label to return them, when I offered that since I was hosting a GTG this weekend for Knot brides, and since these were supposed to be promotional anyway, maybe I could just pass them out at the party.

Long story short, the first 15 people who make it to the GTG get a free magazine!

Re: GTG Swag Score

• Options
    jtothelee216jtothelee216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweet!  -- too bad I won't be there right away. : (

Good move, though!
  • Options
    drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! And I was just going to ask if you needed people to come over early to set up :) - but seriously let me know! I think Jessica and I are riding together so I will have to see what time she is free too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you check with LS?? Maybe it was for the GTG?

Now I just have to hope only 14 other girls show up.... :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha Ha that is awesome! Hopefully I get there in time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's sweet! If I get there first I'll pass on one so others can have them, I don't really have need for them anymore, or actually shouldn't even think about looking at one otherwise I'll probably get another idea that I want to throw in there last minute.

Danielle, I get off work at 1 on Sunday so I could probably meet at your place by 1:15 but we would probably only get to Heather's like 15 minutes early...
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's for the GTG, and you're welcome :)
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found that out yesterday, when I received another little package in the mail with a surprise gift and note.  I'll be sharing with everyone on Sunday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards