Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Car dealership recommendation

When we arrive in Dallas next Monday night we are thinking about getting a hotel for the night then looking for a car the next morning.  We have sold all of our vehicles and will be driving a rental.  I am looking for 07-09 Hyundai Sonata and FI is looking for a 06-08 Chevy Charger.  Can anyone recommend a couple dealerships we can look at that have good reputations and good selections.  I am not terribly familiar with the area yet but we will be coming in from north and turning in our rental to DFW so anything even semi-near or between those would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Car dealership recommendation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There might be a carmax around that area.  I would check with them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We  got our 06 Hyundai Sonata from the Carmax by the former Texas Stadium. They were great to work with and said if we found a car from another Carmax they would bring it to that dealership free.
  • Options
    lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jason at Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine, which is right by DFW airport. He was amazing and we will buy from him again. They should definetly be able to help you if you decide to go with a Chevy, although I think the Charger is actually a Dodge. If it is a Dodge you are looking for my friend and her husband have purchased their last three cars and their daughter's car from Allen Samuels Dodge. I can't personally reccomend them, but my friends say they will never buy a car anywhere else.

Hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes it is a Dodge not Chevy I dont know why I had that chevy in my head.  I will definately check both carmax and allen samuels out.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards