Virginia

Bridal Shows

Are these pretty important to go to? or mostly geared to get ideas and have a fun time to see what is out there?  I'm debating whether to go or not.  Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shows

• tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to one. I say if  you have the time/interest go check them out!
  • zingstringszingstrings member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Shows are full of excitement, with all the music, tons of vendors and of course prizes. When you go, I suggest you think about what vendors you need to hire. This will keep you on course. When you get there, many vendors will have prizes to win at their table. Sign up to win, but realize your info will be used to follow up with you. Which can be nice, especially when you need to talk to a number of vendors. I suggest you take mailing labels.. This will cut down on time, and hand cramps!

Watch the fashion show carefully. Who is the designer and what bridal shop is showing it. Some shows print all that info in the event day program. If not, head over to the bridal shop that was featured in the bridal show, and they should be able to help you.

Being at a bridal show gives you the opportunity to not only see what products and services are out there, but to interact with the vendors. You will see their personality. You will get a sense of who they are and  if you want to work with them or not.
    And as for the fee to get in, it is a small price to pay to see all those vendors in one place as opposed to driving round and round, with gas being the price it is!

To find out more info about this and other subjects, ideas, and vendors, go to
    http://www.thegreatamericanweddingexpo.com or see us on facebook.

Happy Wedding to You!

• edited December 2011
    Yes, it gives you a complete idea about everthing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards