African American Weddings
Options

Be my bridesmaid?

So inspite of the many BP horror stories I hear I'm leaning toward asking my two cousins to be my bridesmaids along with my MOH. They are like sisters to me and I can't imagine not having them with me. Not to mention FI has pretty much declared he will have 3 guys on his side.

They all live out of town so I want to send them a "will you be my bridesmaid?" card for Valentine's Day. Anyone else do this? Can you share your ideas? I know some of you even put some "expectations" or something like that. Please share that too.

TIA
imageAnniversary

Re: Be my bridesmaid?

• Options
    *Rough Draft* This is what I came up with. (I'm bored tonight) My girls are readers so I thought I'd make them bookmarks! I found these poems online they are nothing of my own but I thought they were sweet and I found one to fit each of them. I signed with my name and my wedding date. Does that make sense? Should I leave off the date? Should I sign with something like "Soon to be Mrs____"? Please leave feedback.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I really love the bookmark idea its super cute. Especially if they are readers. Are you going to laminate them? 

I bought cards of Etsy...here's a pic. My girls loved them.  

• Options
    I like your idea, wish I had thought of something like that :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    Yes I'm going to laminate them and add a ribbon on top. I looked for cards on Etsy too they ha some really nice ones. They'll probably think I'm a dork for this!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards