Illinois-Chicago

Wedding dress alterations

Who can recommend a place for wedding dress alterations? What are you finding is the typical cost for basic alterations?

Re: Wedding dress alterations

• TheGoodDoctorTheGoodDoctor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm wondering this myself; I have a family dress that is going to need some pretty significant modifications.
  • edited December 2011
    Mary Catomy!!! She is amazing but books up waaaay in advance. I only had simple alterations- bra sewn into the dress, bustle, etc., and it was about $125.
  • tbuteratbutera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've know the "BEST"seamstress! Came for Italy! Many years experience! She is truley the best of the best. You will not find anyone that is better! She can do the impossiable. She is often called in to fix what other seamstresses can't do or messed up. She is utilized by top-notch bridal salons. If something can be done, she is the one. She also designs wedding gowns from scratch. She has designed formal gowns for me that include Bridesmaid, Communion, Prom, and Homecoming. She is the only one I would ever trust with my wedding dress. You can call her at 708-349-6069 ask for Michela.  You will not be dissappointed!  She is the BEST
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards