September 2013 Weddings

Good Morning!

Hi All!
Hope you all are having a great day!  Have you decided on your venues yet?  Our venue actually came very easy because my parents offered to host in our back yard.  I'm really excited because we have a clean slate to really create the atmosphere we want to have!  I would love to hear what you ladies are thinking of!  Also is anyone going to the Bridal show on January 21st at the Hynes Convention Center?  I am going to be there to get some ideas and check things out!

Happy Wednesday
?Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.?

Re: Good Morning!

• edited January 2012
    I have picked my venue.. All we are waiting on is for the day to open up so we can put down our deposit. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • Signed the contract and put down out deposit on Friday. Feels good to have such a big task taken care of as we are having both the ceremony and reception there. Big relief and I love our venue
  • Going to sign the contract and put our deposit down tomorrow at an updated vintage hotel! So excited!!!

kokokid1123 - you're so lucky you have your parent's backyard!  I wish I could do mine with a completely blank slate like you! Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards