California-Orange County
Options

Custom Jewelry

Does anyone know of any cute custom jewelry websites for something I can get all of my bridesmaids to wear for the wedding???

Re: Custom Jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out easy.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Bedazzled by Mindy.  She's super sweet and does nice work.  www.beadazzledbymindy.com.
  • Options
    erikaR7erikaR7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Anna Grace Designs on FaceBook, or www.annagracejewelry.com
    I ordered a silver ring with a beach stone to some how look like a crab walking on sand (I am a Cancer). It turned out better than I could have imagined! I also ordered a necklace for my niece. It's a silver with different shades of purple crystals. Beautiful and unique work. I have put in an order for my bridesmaids as well. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked the idea of having something totally unique, that no one else had on my wedding day.  I got all my jewelry done by a company in NYC called Jushora.  She was so amazing to work with.  We went back and forth with photos and samples so it was just right.  Also, she worked completely in my budget.  Plus, she ended up doing all of my bridesmaid jewelry as well.  Customized for each girl.  My girls raved about the gift.  She did sketches for me that were so awesome I actually framed them.  Here is my Youtube video about my jewelry - they do one for each bride!

The website is www.jushora.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards