Students

Finally someting im proud of!

Im a fashion design student and IADT, but I despise sewing, with a passion. It really is just not for me. I know, I know, your probably thinking how can I not like sewing when I go to school for fashion? Easy sewing requires alot more patience for me the just drawing up a design. Its strange but then again so am I.
  Im getting better at it though, im not making as many stupid mistakes as I used to and wonder of all wonders! I finally made something I like.
  I was so excited when I finished and it looked not only good, but it looked good enough that it could have be bought from a store. It's awesome!
It's a hankerchif dress in a deep purple with a v-neck halter top, it looks soo cool. All I have to do is buy some leggings to wear under it and i'm all set to wear it out. I was so excited with the way it turned out after I put it one the dress from to look at it, that I was actually hugging it and petting it. Weird I know, but i've never been that proud of something ive sewn. The only other things i've been that excited and proud of was a big cat painting I did for my grandmother, which came out looking amazingly real.
 And if that wasnt awesome enough, my second sewing project turned out just as well. The measurements where slightly off so it's so big for me to wear, but it still looks steller.
  It got me so excited that i've deicide to make my dresses for the engagement party and rehearsal dinner. THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO COOL!

And major thanks to God forhelping me making it an entire year without a mental brake down!
image165 Invited
image9 are ready to party
image0 Aren't coming
image156 Can't find their mail box
RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio/ Blog

Re: Finally someting im proud of!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards