California-San Diego

Bridezillas

Does anyone watch that show? I really don't but I saw this one episode where a bride got a different flavor of cake that she wanted and screamed "I WANTED CHOCOLATE" while slamming her hand into the cake. It cracks me up everytime I think about it. That would not be me but I wouldn't mind witnessing that hahahaha
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridezillas

• I have not watched it recently, but there is one bride that will always stick out in my mind because she came across as a truly horrible human being... not your run-of-the-mill drama queen, nitpicky b!tch... but so. Much. Worse. I think she was from New Jersey and extremely wealthy and all she did the whole time was talk badly about anyone who she perceived to have less money than her. At one point she went dress shopping in NYC and a doorman did something she didn't like (don't remember what) and she started screaming at him! When her friends tried to tell her she was being ridiculous, she started screaming at them (within earshot of the doorman) "he's jus a f@cking dooman! A doorman! He's nobody!" Ugh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This makes me want to have a television and cable!
  • Haha Chels that's ridiculous!! It's sad that there are actually people like that! Certainly makes me feel better about myself!!

PrincessJas- we got rid of cable over a year ago. It's sooo expensive and we never really watched it. We pay $8 a month for HULU Plus now and can watch all the NBC, ABC etc shows and a lot of the other ones. Unfortunetly all the bride ones aren't available on it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cable really is ridiculously expensive. When FI and I moved in together a couple years ago, we investigated both satellite and digital service, but digital was too expensive and we couldn't do satellite because there are a bunch of trees in front of our balcony. So, we just stuck with NetFlix Streaming on the PS3... but then we got addicted to The Walking Dead. LOL. Season 3 starts in October and we just can't miss it. So I found a decent deal for digital cable, and we just got it hooked up last week. Hehe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bridezillas is a great lesson in what not to do when planning a wedding. Your post reminds of an episode of a girl who hated her wedding cake (it WAS an ugly supermarket cake), she dropped her chihuahua in it.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards