Canada-Alberta

New to the area and need a seamstress for my wedding dress fittings! Calgary/Lethbridge area

Hi ladies,
So I have recently moved to the Fernie BC area but there is nothing around here. I'm looking for a seamstress that can help me with my dress fittings. Wedding is just under 4 months away but figured it might take me some time to someone. I'm willing to make the drive to Calgary or Lethbridge. Can anyone give me some recommendations? Any thoughts would be great!

Re: New to the area and need a seamstress for my wedding dress fittings! Calgary/Lethbridge area

• BabyT11BabyT11 member
    First Comment
    I live in Pincher Creek which is about an hour from Fernie. My neighbour is an amazing seamstress. I will PM you her contact info if youbare interested.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-alberta_new-to-the-area-and-need-a-seamstress-for-my-wedding-dress-fittings-calgarylethbridge-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:626Discussion:2cab64b7-b8c7-4dc9-84d3-8ecb41539f4ePost:33a5728e-eb50-47fc-bf71-7207c7436b84">New to the area and need a seamstress for my wedding dress fittings! Calgary/Lethbridge area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, So I have recently moved to the Fernie BC area but there is nothing around here. I'm looking for a seamstress that can help me with my dress fittings. Wedding is just under 4 months away but figured it might take me some time to someone. I'm willing to make the drive to Calgary or Lethbridge. Can anyone give me some recommendations? Any thoughts would be great!
    Posted by Trins[/QUOTE]

Deza's Bridal in Country Hills area of Calgary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards