Virginia
Options

Hampton Roads Wedding Planner

Please rec you wedding planner and if you liked their work. Also what is the avarage rate for a wedding planner in this area?

Re: Hampton Roads Wedding Planner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Weddings by Michelle & Isha Foss are two local good ones.

Not sure what you're looking for- you can hire a planner for anywhere from day of coordination to full design/planning.  My guess would be that from DOC to full planning the range would be around $500 to $10,000 in the area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi my name is Shatema Brown. I live in Warsaw, Va but traveling is not an issue for me. Myself and two other girls make up ALL4U. I won't give alot of detials on here but if you would like further details you can email me at all4ussr@aol.com. Hope to hear from you I know we can give you the wedding that you have dreamed of. We will do all the work for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you already have found a planner.  I am using an awesome day of coordinator - Teresa Olsavsky.  She has been nothing but helpful!  She worked within my budget.  She is in Richmond, so hampton isnt too far away.  

Tell her Yvonne referred you from The Knot.  She will take extra care of you!  You will not be disappointed.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards