June 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD

Since DodgersBride seems to be out...I thought I would do QOTD today. :) 

Hope you don't mind.

What was your favorite date with FI?

Re: QOTD

• Options

Kelsey, you made me laugh really loud! :)

I think my favorite date was when we went up to Garnett Ghost Town. Well, we didn't quite make it because it was too snowy. We were joking around and I told him that if we run in the ditch I wasn't going to push him out. Well, guess who ended up pushing him out of the ditch..... And that was the date he was singing "You Better, You Bet" by The Who, and that is why it is our song. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tough call...first one wasn't an official date.  we met at a bar to watch an improv show (i brought a GF, already liked him but didn't want to go alone!).  After the show we walked around the city, went into a karaoke bar- some drunk girl came up to him and was trying to hit on him, he reached across the table, took my hand, and said "I'm with this beautiful lady tonight."  We ended up going back to my apt and talking on the couch til 3 am and he said goodnight with an innocent peck on the lips.

second one was when we packed a picnic dinner and went to the Chicago Botanic Gardens.  We walked around the gardens for a while and as the sun was setting, sat on the lawn and listened to the Carillon Bell concert eating bread, cheese, and wine.

and of course the night he proposed at the best restaurant in town (our one and only Christmas present to each other that year, or at least that's what I thought). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_qotd-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8be51256-3cac-4837-97b4-4a02cc6b8047Post:a342fd89-64dc-4f40-b0bf-c830ec9157fe">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]" That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. " Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

Kelsey, my FI is so proud that his birthdate is the only date to be a full sentence.  March 4th. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards