Missouri-Kansas City

bachelorette ideas?

We will be getting married in May and my friends are already asking what I want to do for my bachelorette.

Any ideas for something fun and unique?

We've discussed going to the Royals game and then out afterward.  We have also talked about going to one of the piano bars.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Re: bachelorette ideas?

• wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Howl at the Moon at P & L is a really fun piano bar.  One of my coworkers wives had her bachelorette party there, and everyone said it was a blast.  I didn't get to go, but I've been a couple of times and its always really fun.
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto piano bar - either PnL & Ernie Biggs in West Port. Both tend to make the bride "do" something or be sung to and it is usually pretty entertaining. :-)

What do you normally like to do? Do you like clubbing or going to bars (ie: Tanners) with your friends? Do you like big crowds or do you prefer a more intimate gathering? There are so many options of things you can do, it just depends on your preference. You could go "out" to the clubs and rent a party bus or you could do somehting like going to the Royals game and do something after.

If you give me a little more info on your preferences, I could give you some more specific ideas. :-)

Congratulations - it's coming up real soon!!
  • SGIBrideSGIBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas.  Right now I think I'm leaning towards a Royals game.  Tail gate, game and then who knows.  We've been to the piano bars for several birthdays so its not that exciting anymore and I'm not looking forward to getting on stage anywhere we go.  I've considered a winery, but the one we've been to is in Rocheport.  I was also thinking about doing tapas and sangria at La Bodega, but I know my friends will want to go out afterward, and not sure where to go.
  • QueenofQuirkyQueenofQuirky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to go see the Roller Derby, but sadly, they don't resume until March and that's after my wedding. :)

My other idea was just something low-key like JP's Wine Bar. I will let you know what we end up doing b/c mine is Feb. 13!
  • edited December 2011
    We went and took a Pole dancing there in KC and then went out and met up with the guys afterwards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards