Military Brides

Hump day show and tell? :)

Anyone feel like participating?

1. Wedding season and colors.

2. Favorite piece of jewelry you own/want.

3.Favorite place you have traveled to.

4. Worst job you have ever had.

5. Favorite hottie! :D

Re: Hump day show and tell? :)

• ZeldakinsZeldakins member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    1. Wedding season and colors.
    Late Spring/Early Summer wedding. Colors I've liked the most are Tiffany Blue and  a light Coral/pink. like so  -->

A small gold chain with a small pendant with a saint on it. It's very near and dear to me.

3.Favorite place you have traveled to.
    Disney World, Orlando!!! :D

Student worker...

This guy ---->   
  • 1. Wedding season and colors. 
    End of Fall/Begining of Winter
    My wedding ring set, of course! Okay, aside from that, the necklace that H bought me for our first Christmas together.
    I've only been to Mexico, and Nicaragua Cry I suck at traveling. 
    Working in auto and home insurance was the worst. THE WORST. It sucked the living soul outta me. 

Oh good grief I love him...

• ooh! good call Cab! Did you see his magic mike dance on SNL? It was a while back, but man it was HOOOOTTTTT!
  • CAB, I've never been out of the country so I think I have you beat on sucking at traveling!

1. Wedding season and colors.
    Summer and colors were watermelon and cornflower.

My wedding band.  I also have a really cool necklace that DH bought me.

When I went to Disneyland with DH this September!

Working at a drycleaner as a seamstress.  My boss was a real evil b**ch.

I think this one has been posted in one of these posts before...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Early Spring. Peridot and Ivory/Cream 2. Besides my rings, either my diamond earrings or diamond necklace. H got them all for me! I'm not huge on jewelry but do love diamonds!! 3. Hmm, my trip recently was pretty awesome, Dubai! 4. Abercrombie Fitch. Discounts were great but my hours sucked. 5. Like Sammy, I am loving on a whole lotta Adam Levine especially on The Voice!
    Spring  Pink/Ivory

Well naturally my wedding ring is my favorite. But I have a  solid gold beagle pendant  that I just love. 

Australia. Worth the 24 hours of flying...

I baby sat for a weekly women's bible study.  I made pretty good money considering it was only 2 hours... but 2 hours and +10 kids was sometimes hard.. especially when the moms were a couple rooms away. 

We are birthday buddy's too.. I think he is younger than me... buttttt......
    Photobucket
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_hump-day-show-and-tell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:1a31cfce-22f8-4b71-a993-583b26a1dcc6Post:9c3545f5-a101-4460-87b0-3f611242b21c">Re:Hump day show and tell? :</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Early Spring. Peridot and Ivory/Cream 2. Besides my rings, either my diamond earrings or diamond necklace. H got them all for me! I'm not huge on jewelry but do love diamonds!! 3. <strong>Hmm, my trip recently was pretty awesome, Dubai</strong>! 4. Abercrombie Fitch. Discounts were great but my hours sucked. 5. Like Sammy, I am loving on a whole lotta Adam Levine especially on The Voice!
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]

<div>I am so happy for you!! </div><div>
    </div><div>...At least I think I know what you are talking about....</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Photobucket
  • 1. Wedding season and colors. Summer, turqoise and different shades of pink.

2. Favorite piece of jewelry you own/want. Oh god, I have so much jewelry that I value. I have a lot of sentimental pieces such as the diamond earrings my aunt gave me to, to my wedding rings, to the claddagh my parents gave me. I love love love love jewelry and I love jewelry that has meaning. H's mom just gave me sapphire earrings that were fashioned from stones in her mom engagement ring. I am a jewelry whore, no lie. 

3.Favorite place you have traveled to. Uh, I don't have much travel experience sadly :( Just up and down the east coast. I usually just love going to Florida to visit my sister and spend time with my nieces. 

4. Worst job you have ever had. probably media play. I was seasonal help and that wasn't bad, but i am not good at pushing things on people like they wanted us to (the rewards card, entertainment weekly subscriptions, video subscriptions etc). I hated the pressure

5. Favorite hottie! :D I'm too tired to post a pic but I'm totally loving Chris Hemsworth (thor). 

Winter(St. Thomas) White Red orange

My ring :)

I love New York/Chicago and Key West

Telemarketer yuck! lol

5. Favorite hottie! :D ( kinda looks like my husband) lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Hump day show and tell? ::[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Hump day show and tell? ::1. Early Spring. Peridot and Ivory/Cream 2. Besides my rings, either my diamond earrings or diamond necklace. H got them all for me! I'm not huge on jewelry but do love diamonds!! 3. Hmm, my trip recently was pretty awesome, Dubai! 4. Abercrombie Fitch. Discounts were great but my hours sucked. 5. Like Sammy, I am loving on a whole lotta Adam Levine especially on The Voice!Posted by kara811I am so happy for you!!nbsp;...At least I think I know what you are talking about.... Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]

It is! Thanks! I had an amazing time.
    Winter - Navy Blue and Silver

my Burberry watch that FI bought me as a surprise before he left for deployment

Paris. I have been every year since my first trip in 2008 and I love it more and more each time.

Macys Sales Associate. I hate dealing with the public.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_hump-day-show-and-tell?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:1a31cfce-22f8-4b71-a993-583b26a1dcc6Post:ad5b9af5-65ac-4a1f-a148-403ed51d939f">Re: Hump day show and tell? :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Wedding season and colors.  Winter - Navy Blue and Silver 2. Favorite piece of jewelry you own/want. my Burberry watch that FI bought me as a surprise before he left for deployment <strong>3.Favorite place you have traveled to. Paris. I have been every year since my first trip in 2008 and I love it more and more each time</strong>. 4. Worst job you have ever had.  Macys Sales Associate. I hate dealing with the public. 5. Favorite hottie! :D 
    Posted by manjermj[/QUOTE]

SSSOOOOO JEALOUS />.>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards