Florida-West Coast

wedding/reception on beach

I am looking to have a beach wedding anywhere on the northern or central west coast of Florida. Not Destin or panama. I live in Missouri so I want a package deal that will do it all for me but on a tight budget. It would be nice to find a hotel on the beach that would do the ceremony and an outdoor reception with a discount on accommodations. I will have less than 20 guests so it seems silly to rent a hall or anything. Any ideas on how to get this for super cheap? Or hotels that do packages for decent price? Our wedding will be in October just FYI. And we are not fancy, something simple and casual will work.
Thanks so much. The internet is overwhelming.

Re: wedding/reception on beach

• Thanks for the ideas! I do want to do it all myself when it comes to get seperate companies for renting chairs, arches, dinner/reception, cakes, etc. But i'm in missouri and im not sure it would be that easy since i dont know whos good and i cant meet anyone to finalize. Thats why i was looking at companies that do it all but it does get expensive. and with 20 or less guests, i feel like i could put it together. It just sucks not being able to go find the perfect spot on the beach and doing everything over the phone. I was orginally looking for a hotel on a somewhat private beach that had a coordinator and maybe discounted rates if you do it all through them but i am also weeding alot out due to the small guest list. I will have to check out hurricanes. I wonder if anyone will set up a beach wedding across from there for me. Who did you find that would rent chairs, arch, and officiate for a couple hundred? The companies ive seen were all $1500-2000 for all that. Thanks for the info! i will check into it. And if you have a list of those restaurants that do parties for after, that would be great! And good luck with your wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards