Ohio-Northeast

TKO entertainment

Hello girl!!!

Has anyone used, or booked,  TKO entertainment?  If so about how much did you pay?  And for how many hours? Thanks!!!

Morgan

Re: TKO entertainment

• KR2010KR2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't book them, however I spoke with them on the phone and he quoted me 1200 I believe.

We booked the DJ Crew and I'm so excited to work with them! They do a referral program so you get 50 dollars off for every person you refer which can get your cost down if you refer a lot of people! IF you do check them out and want to go with them you can tell them Kristin Rinder sent you! :)
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used TKO - we had them for 6 hours and I believe we paid $1000.  We were quoted higher than that, but we were able to bring the cost down a little. 

TKO showed up early to set-up and did not stop until the reception was officially over.  We were VERY happy with their service.  The dance floor was literally packed all night long... the music was amazing... and we couldn't have been happier.

TKO also has a referral program - it's certainly not exclusive to the DJ Crew.  Same concept as mentioned above, but I don't recall how much of a discount you get with each referral. 

HTH
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked TKO for my May 14 wedding and can't wait to use them. I have been to 3 other weddings where they played and kept the dance floor packed until the hall turned on the overhead lights to signal the end of the reception. Im so excited for them to do my wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    TKO gets great reviews but is pricey if you're using them on a Saturday night during wedding season.  They quoted me at around $1400 I think. 

If they are too $$ for you, they will actually recommend Troy Entertainment.  Troy has a similar style with less cost.  We used them in September and they were great!  They have an online planning tool that is really easy.  They also have some of the light effects and such that TKO has (we didn't use those though). 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much all!!!! FI had a meeting with Ted from TKO tonight.  He said he was very nice.  We were quoted $1295.  Not sure if we will use them.  We are paying for the wedding ourselves and this may be out of our price range.  I think we will check out Troy.  Thanks again!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards