Wisconsin

when are october brides registering?

I was trying to get an idea of when to register for shower/wedding gifts . I was thinking about 5 months out from the wedding which would be May but was just wondering what everyone else was doing!

Re: when are october brides registering?

• I am a September bride and I started last weekend. Our birthdays are coming up and our parents thought they would buy stuff for us from that. I know its early but I recently learned what a long process it can be. We spent all day Saturday doing it and only have a few items added. This is also my last semester in grad school so I didn't want to have to worry about doing this over the semester. My first shower is in June so I thought I would get a head start. HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was a Sept bride and we registered in April I believe. It took me forever to get H to agree to come with me and when we finally did it was horriable and it was one of the worst parts of the planning process. I would recommend doing it a couple of months before your shower....if you know when your shower will be.  HTH!
  • I want to do it now!! We'll probably hold off until April and do it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's fine to register whenever.  Just stay away from seasonal items and you're all set! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I started registering at bed bath and beyond online this month :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • I'm an August bride and FI and just started registering a couple weeks ago. I kind of wished we would have done it before Christmas to give people gift ideas for the holidays (similiar to what npott044 was saying about birthday gifts).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards