Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

My Portland, Oregon Wedding

Finally getting around to posting wedding pictures, almost a year later.  I think I'm going through a second round of wedding withdrawal!

We were married July 16th of last year, on the dock in my in laws' backyard.  We picked the date because it was smack dab in the middle of the dryest two weeks of the season.  We had a rain scare anyway, and ended up adding a tent at the last minute.  That wasn't exactly the aesthetic I wanted, but c'est la vie.

Catering was by Pambiche (Cuban food & gluten free cakes) & Di Prima Dolce (Italian cookies and appetizers).  Cake by Laura at Pastrygirl.  Layers were:  lemon cake with raspberry curd, pink champagne cake with lemon curd, and lavendar cake with white chocolate mousse.  Decorated with vanilla buttercream and white chocolate flowers.  (I can't wait for my 1st anniversary--I plan on ordering a mini version!  No stale cake for us!)  Liquor was provided by Elephant's Deli.

The dress was an upcycled vintage piece, with a dip-dyed tulle skirt, and hand-dyed antique lace accents.  Dress and veil both by Sonia of Urchin ReDesign.

Hair was by Alissa of Tiger Tiger (she's amazing), and I did my own hair and makeup.

Re: My Portland, Oregon Wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards