Texas-Houston

Belle Rose Maison?

Hello Houston Knotties,
     I was just wondering if any of you have used or heard anything about Belle Rose Maison.

I'm considering using this venue for my wedding but I would like to know about the manager. I'm a little hesitant to work with her.

I would be using the Le Maison (2 story house) which holds max 100 people. She also has a larger building, Belle Rose, that holds 388 max.

She kind of made me feel like the "under dog" bride.

Any input?

Re: Belle Rose Maison?

• edited December 2011
    Really? Are you talking about Debra Adams? I only exchanged emails with her. She seemed really nice, and I have seen other ladies post about having a great experience with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

This is what I posted on a previous post asking about Belle Rose...

I looked at Belle Rose and Debra was sweet,we planned to see the smaller venue and when we got there she was at the bigger one of course my children fell in love with the bigger one. Almost felt like she knew what she was doing in meeting us at the bigger more expensive venue. The house is beautiful though.

She is a sweet person but she sure was selling the bigger venue Frown

Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I've booked my April 16th wedding at Belle Rose Maison and we're using the house also. I thought Debra was nice. Not sure what you mean about her making you feel like the under dog bride. If you have a funny feeling about who you want to book with, then maybe its not the place for you. I wouldn't book with anyone who made me feel uncomfortable no matter how much I liked the venue.

Maybe try touring it again and see how you feel about it. I do get the feeling from her that she likes to book the larger ballroom since it's a lot more to book.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards