Christian Weddings

Monday QOTD

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday QOTD

• Christmas!! Music, lights and decorations everywhere! Hot chocolate and all kinds of cookies! Maybe a Christmas movie or two, too!! WOOO! I love Christmas! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_monday-qotd-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:22ae8d95-07c4-428a-84e8-93e02ad1008bPost:7189140f-8a7b-4f5e-9bc3-d5e866c01e45">Re: Monday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Christmas!! Music, lights and decorations everywhere! Hot chocolate and all kinds of cookies! Maybe a Christmas movie or two, too!! WOOO! I love Christmas! 
    Posted by AshNoel8[/QUOTE]
    Yes!!  <div>
    </div><div>Me too.  I love Christmas time, baking and holiday cheer.  I would love to throw one bad sadly our apartment is too small :(</div>
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Christmas as well! But our house is a bit small. So I'm throwing just a little gingerbread house party with a few of my friends this December. Should be fun, very holiday-ish and I can show  off all my cute decorations ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am insanely wild about Valentine's Day, so that's my choice. I have never thrown a party for V-day, but I do go kind of nuts getting people little gifts and baking goodies every year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards