New Hampshire
Options

Steele Hill Resort or Waterville Valley Resort

Just helping my future SIL gather ideas... TK was so helpful for me during my planning 4 years ago!!

Anyone have pictures of weddings at Steele Hill or waterville Valley Resort or experience there?
TIA

Re: Steele Hill Resort or Waterville Valley Resort

• Options
    we are getting married at WVV in 30 days, so i can give you pictures after that if you want.

we also looked at steele hill and were VERY disappointed.  the wedding coordinator basically told us that he knows what needs to be done for a nice wedding, and that our opinions were useless.  we were VERY offended by him and really thought that our wedding there would not be our vision.  plus the pictures he offers you to look through of weddings he has done were not really all that impressive.

they also require a 2 night min stay for all their guests staying there.  the closest other hotel was the hampton in 20 minutes down the road.  we could not accomodate the 2 night min.  WVV worked with us for just a 1 night stay, and everything is right there and affordable. 

if you have any other questions, let me know! 
  • Options
    I second the opinion of Steele Hill.  the property was beautiful but the wedding guy was a total dud.  He completely ignored my FI during our meeting.  My FI went to shake his hand and the guy left him hanging!  The 2 night stay was also a little inconvenient.  Another thing that bugged me was that if it rained, the backup ceremony location was a staircase by the pool!  

A friend of mine got married at Gunstock 2 years ago, I would recommend looking there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We do a lot of weddings at Steele Hill Resort and although Larry may be a bit rushed when meeting with couples, each wedding is handled with the detail and uniqueness it deserves. Here are a few photos of how differently Steele Hill weddings can be.

Hope that helps!

Robin
    Simple Bouquets
    Tilton, NH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards