Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Have you heard of this DJ...

Has anyone heard or have any reviews of DJ Dynamite? His real name is Elijah Armstead and he's out of Tempe. So far he's the most affordable. His video introduction seems good, but his name in all honestly scares me, "DJ Dynamite". Please let me know if you've heard anything good or bad. If anyone has an affordable DJ to recommend that would be wonderful too. When I say affordable, I'm looking at no more than $700 for 7 hours of service. DJ Dynamite actually comes in under that amount. Thank you!!!

Re: Have you heard of this DJ...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would look around a bit more...  I think our DJ is around $800 for 6 or 7 hours, but we got a deal because they are our Venue preferred vendor, so we got $650 I think.  Maybe check with your venue to see if they have deals with anyone, and know them well.

I think it was more than worth it for our DJ, even if we had to do the full $800.  They have so many glowing reviews on weddingwire, years of experience, and their process with the meetings and getting to know us and what we want have been really good.

I was really leery of hiring any vendors that had any bad reviews, or that weren't that experienced.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I saw your post and a family friend of mine is a DJ.  I talked to him and he said he could do 7 hours for $650 and then if you need anymore hours after that it will be $50 a hour.  He does a lot of events, so here's his email djcyclone23@gmail.com to make sure he's open :)  He has a huge huge amount of music, but if you need anything he doesn't have, he will get it himself which is always really nice!  He is going to do my wedding and I can't wait!!  It's going to be so much fun!  HTH!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards