Indiana-Indianapolis

I'm a newbie to Nails on Indy's west side!

Hi Indy Brides!!!

I am getting married at Chateau Thomas winery in Plainfield in a few weeks... I'm looking for any recommendations for a nail salon in that area to bop into the day before :)  I am a nail novice... and really do not want acrylic nails... but are there any other choices??  My real nails are usually short... but I am giving it my best try to grow them out... but not holding my breath... anyway... just looking for any advice or suggestions. 

Thanks! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Find Diet Support on our Weight Loss Blogs and Forums

Re: I'm a newbie to Nails on Indy's west side!

• athlete010688athlete010688 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Mystique Salon.  It is on U.S. 36.  I think the prices are good.  I don't have my nails done very often.  They do not do the acrylic nails.  They offer the regular manicures and pedicures, as well as the O.P.I Axxium (Sp).  It is similar to the Shellac nails, that last longer.

Anniversary image

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• BusyLizBusyLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in November!!
    Look into salons around Metropolis. I think one of them in there does shellac nails.
  • edited December 2011
    Shellac!  Yes!  That looks like it will be perfect!  I found a salon that does them in Avon!  Sooo excited now!!!
    And BusyLiz, dont you just LOVE Sandy at Chateau Thomas???  I am soo excited about all of it!  We were going to go to the tasting next weekend, but can't get a babysitter... oh well, i'm sure the food we selected for our buffet will be awesome, no matter what it is!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Find Diet Support on our Weight Loss Blogs and Forums
  • katerbeekaterbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like Ken at Glace Nails in Metropolis mall. Say you want an appointment with the owner. He does a great job and the salon is very clean and nice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards