Nevada-Las Vegas

Bently & Wilson

He is available my date and recommends 6-8 hours.  I def want the strip tour, ceremony and at least the beginning of the reception.  It would be nice a few of me getting ready but dont know if its a must have.  

We are doing ceremony and reception in the Vista Suite so I dont have a set timeline yet on cermony etc.  Thinking late afternoon.  

I've read all the post about them and still have a few questions.   :)

How many hours did you do?  Do you wish you would have gotten more hours?

What was your timeline and what did he take pics of, getting ready etc

Strip tour:  did just the two of you go or did wedding party go also?  Did you do the strip tour before or after the wedding?

Is it always Todd or do I have to ask for him?  

Anything else either about pics or the vista suite that can help is much appreciated!

Re: Bently & Wilson

• edited December 2011
    Good morning!

I used Todd for my May 22nd wedding. I had him for 5 hours. He showed up about an hour before my wedding and got a few getting ready shots. I already had my hair/makeup done and dress on, so he got me putting on my veil, jewelry, and shoes. Then we got a few shots w/ my girls. He then took pix of us on our way to the chapel downstairs, and in the dressing rooms there.

He waited for us to get married and then he took my husband and I around for mayb 40 mins around MB. He then took pictures of the reception.

My timeline for the day of is in my bio. As for our reception, we were a little more laid back but did all the "stuff" in the beginning. Right after being introduced we did our 1st dance, then speeches, then a few family posed pictures, then we cut and served the cake. In that order back to back. I wanted to get it all done, so we could relax and mingle.

We received 900+ pictures on a disc and 160+ pictures printed out. I was happy for how long we had him. I wish I would have had him do a few more detail shots of our rings and my shoes, but other than that I was really happy. I thought 5 hours were fine for us, but we didn't do a strip tour. I think you should go for the 8 hours.

If you want to see my Vista suite pix other than the one's in my bio, pm me your email address :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  I will PM i would love to see more photos.  

Anyone do their strip tour and pictures first?  I'm concerned about my hair/makeup and dress, but since we are having ceremony and reception is the suite,  kinda hard to leave for a couple hours....
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have Todd booked for 8 hrs.  Our ceremony is at 4pm, we will be doing our strip tour before our ceremony and will stop at the sign on the way back. 

• edited December 2011
    Pebbs are you having him come 12-8?  It so hard to know what you want, when I don't have a timeline yet.  
  • edited December 2011
    I had Todd for 3 hours after our 2:30pm ceremony.   We had a party bus and 22 guests came with us for photos along the strip and at the Sign.  I also timed it so Todd had 30 minutes at Maggianos and I know he got some great details shots along with photos of all the guests.

I'm glad I didn't opt for getting ready shots.  The cost to have him wait during the ceremony and obligatory chapel photos was just too much.  I was happy with the photos we took ourselves. 
  • edited December 2011
    Like I said we paid for 5 hours, and since we were married in the chapel, he had to wait outside for around 30-45mins. But he did stay longer than the 5 hours I paid for. So I felt like I got my money worth even though he was technically on a break for 45 mins.
  • edited December 2011
    Pebbs- what transportation are you using for your strip tour?  

Danielle-I thought it was all even, like 4,6 or 8 hours?  We are having ceremony and reception in the room, so that saves some time/money.  

Marilynfan:  what party bus did you get?  Double decker or one of those stretch suvs? We have kids so i noticed the party bus says bring car seats, i dont want to be packing 3 huge ass car seats all over, lol I at least want them at the Vegas sign, i guess we can have someone drive them there in our car since its so close.  
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed him and asked him for 5 hours, so he split the difference between 4 and 6 hours. He is really easy to work with! I actually added the hour with like 2 months to go bc I thought 4 hours wasn't enough!
  • edited December 2011
    oooh!  Good to know!  I'm leaning towards 6.  From what everyone says I'm thinking I dont have to have the getting ready shots.  I have a decent SLR that I could have someone take some pics with for me.  It kinda hinges on the strip tour.  I dont know if I want it just us before or take everyone after.  If we take everyone I thought about the double decker and if people want to get off where ever they could.  Plus It gets them out of our room lol.  At the same time I dont want the reception rushed either.  
  • edited December 2011
    Yah I didn't have a strip tour, but many brides have them and love them Many bring their guests, but some just bring the bridal party. For me it was stressful just thinking about getting 60 people at the same place at the same time. I think it might depend on your guestlist. Also, you know your guests the best, and if they would cooperate!
  • edited December 2011
    I had Todd for 8hrs but he actually stayed for more like 10!!  He was AWESOME!  Took pictures before saying hello & was always trying to get that "candid" shot.  He started around noon - still waiting for pics (I live in Canada, so customs is having a ball taking their time) but I'm hoping to get them soon!

Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    That does thanks!  Now I want the 8hrs lol.
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think I'm having hime 2-10 pm.  I'm thinking of booking the double decker bus for my transportation.

• thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi 

I got married back in oct 09 and had Todd for 8 hours, had getting ready shots, Strip tour etc and the day goes so quick so i would highly recommend him for 8 hours you wont regret it, Im sarah Thrasher on Facebook if you want to send me a friends request and then you can see my pictures just tell me who you are in your message.

He is fab though you will love him actually 4 of our pictures are on his website.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Sarah I added you :)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards