New York-Long Island
Options

Price Range for centerpieces

What is the cost of the centerpiece you have ordered? My idea for a centerpiece are 3 tall vases, different sizes, filled with water, orchids in the vase with a floating candle on the top. Any brides have something similar as a centerpiece, if so what were you charged?

Re: Price Range for centerpieces

• Options
    lorr2002lorr2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm having 1 tall square vase with philionopsis orchids and curling willow and its coasting $200 per center piece, the break down was something like $25 or $30 for the vase, $25 per orchid stem (im doing 5 each) and idk what the curling willow is, plus set up.  so figure if you're doing 3 vases @ $25 per, and 3 stems of orchids @ $25 and a candle, i'd figure around $175 per table (give or take)  but every florist is different.  HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are doing the exact same kind of centerpieces! I am using Flowers By Burton to do my bouquet, a tossing bouquet, 1 MOH, 4 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, all the boutonierres AND we estimated 14 tables centerpieces. ALL together it was only $1500. I would totally recommend them! They are located in Melville. You can choose any flower in the world that you want all for one price. So I don't know exactly what it came down to per centerpiece but I'd say it's definitely less than $100 a table and a good price.

There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS. you and all your guests get to keep the 3 vases on each table and the candles and everything. Nothing is rented. Its yours to keep!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks! I was actually looking at Flowers by Burton and Bridal Flowers Exclusive (online based company)....I have 23 tables so the price will add up. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards