Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Lingrow Farm

Hello! I am getting married at Lingrow Farm next May and noticed there were not many posts about it.  For those brides looking for an outdoor ceremony and indoor/outdoor reception...look no further!  Lingrow Farm is Pittsburgh's premiere location!!  find their site here:  http://www.lingrowfarm.com.  We are still about eight months out but this was the best decision we have made yet. 

The owner's name is Linda and she is truly a remarkable woman.  She followed her dreams and invested in this business.  She will tell you herself that her greatest joy is making your dream wedding come true!  I cannot express how wonderful this woman is, she will literally help you as much as she can so that your day is perfect and what you have always dreamed of.

My fiance and I did extensive research evaluating wedding venues before selecting one, we looked at over a dozen.  In addtion, I am a wedding photographer http://www.sewickleyphotography.com and so I have seen my fair share of wedding venues.  I can honestly say that there are few places that rival the beauty of Lingrow and I can safely report that no other venue will offer you as much individualized attention and care.  Linda and her staff make you feel as though you are the top wedding priority, even though they sometimes do 3 weddings a weekend!

Check out their site and consider having your wedding at Lingrow Farm, you will not be disappointed!

Re: Lingrow Farm

• alainn15alainn15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Lingrow, it was very beautiful. I chose to go with Armstrong Farms, because we get teh farm from Friday to Sunday for up to 20 guests, at a lower cost. If it hadn't been for that I probably would have gone with Lingrow.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a vendor to me...
  • edited December 2011
    Lingrow is a really beautiful location and you are definitely paying for what you get but it's not the most affordable because of that.
    Awesome preview from our photographer, Caitlin Thomas, featuring flowers created by Paulette, The Urban Gypsy. Photobucket
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's great you are having a great experience, but your post is fishy. Lingrow is already on the rec'd list. You also only have 3 posts, 2 of which are about Lingrow.

Vendors are not allowed on this board.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    heh. people always suggest this venue. your post reeks of vendor-lameness.
  • alainn15alainn15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol, I am NOT good at spotting the vendor posts.
  • byoung0520byoung0520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had originally looked at Lingrow Farms too but they were a little too pricey for us...and by chance we stumbled across Armstrong Farms and what appealed to us as well was that we got it for the entire weekend.  We're booked for the Westminster Preserve for next weekend and are SO STOKED!!  Good luck on your wedding!!! 

**I'm confused, who is the vendor?  Is someone posing as something they're not?**
  • jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes. vendors will pretend to be brides, or they will ask their brides to go on and post to advertise for them.
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    byoung-I'm not sure when you posted, but it looks like the OP's post was deleted. No need to be confused. It was a fishy post that was a plug for Lingrow and the OP's wedding photog business as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • byoung0520byoung0520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh I was wondering why everyone was saying vendor and that it sounded fishy because it didn't....but being that the original post was deleted makes sense.  Thanks Ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards