Jewish Weddings

Cool Kippahs

Has anyone used coolkippahs.com? We just found out yesterday that the recycled kippot we were going to order from another company are no longer available (Cry) and we are now looking for other options. Coolkippahs has some really nice raw silk ones but I don't know anything about the company at all...

Re: Cool Kippahs

• edited December 2011

I don't know about cool kippahs, but we looked at the recycled ones and had a sample shipped to us before ordering.  They do not look as nice as they appear on the website.  Before ordering in bulk, i'd suggest asking for a sample to see for yourself.

• edited December 2011
    Yes, recycled kippahs are not nice. I ordered a sample from someone (not cool kippah) and it was just weird. I did order regular silk kippahs from cool kippah. They were okay, some were frayed on the edges, but overall, I'd use them again. Very easy to deal with on the phone, except the kippahs took a while to get. I think they don't make them until really close to the wedding, so that's probably why I waited so long for them to arrive.
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to go with www.yarmulkes.com because I've found through my research that their prices are the lowest.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! We had originally wanted the recycled ones from Jessy Judaica (had gotten samples and liked them for their eco-friendliness) but ended up with the raw silk from Cool Kippahs. I'll keep you all posted on their quality when they get in :).
  • edited December 2011
    Have the raw silk kippahs come in yet?  I'm just starting my hunt for kippot...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards