Jewish Weddings
Options

OK...I'm out of hiding.....

I have wanted to post on this board so many times in the last 2 months, but I have had to stay away due to a certain "little something" that I didn't want 2  certain ladies on this board to know about (although one of them did know for a while)....

Anyway, we came out of the closet today so I can come back! Oh, how I've missed you all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Rosh Hashanah and is enjoying their new year!
The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: OK...I'm out of hiding.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, well my siggy from TheBump doesn't show, but we're pregnant with #2!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    LBRM_NJLBRM_NJ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mazel Tov!!!!
    Lisa
    The Knot lost my info, but, I've been married since 6/19/05!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Blog - "Helping Make Sense"
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Mazel tov!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mazel tov on the new baby!
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    edited December 2011
    B'Sha'ah Tovah!  I figured it out a while ago from the natural birth board, but saw that you were keeping it quiet so didn't want to blow up your spot :)

So happy for you Shosh!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! And thanks, Rach, for not outing me (and Ciara aka ciaraman for keeping my secret from the family)!

Rach - i can't believe you are 28 weeks already! Where did the time go??????
  • Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    edited December 2011
    i hope the next 12 weeks FLY by!  i am getting impatient (and large!)
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Shosh!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mazal Tov Shosh and Joel!  I haven't been on the board in ages... was feeling nostolgic after our anniversary and decided to lurk....glad I did :)   Best wishes for your growing family! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mazal Tov Shosh and Joel!  I haven't been on the board in ages... was feeling nostolgic after our anniversary and decided to lurk....glad I did :)   Best wishes for your growing family! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards