Flowers
Options

Flowres/decor colors

Our wedding colors are shades of blue. The main shade is Tiffany blue with a few accents in a sky blue shade and some in a bright, sort of royal blue color. We are also using some champagne accents to echo the coffee color of my dress (PIB).
But I really haven't found any blue flowers I like and I don't really like white either. Would it be too much if we added another color, just in the flowers? I'm thinking a coral or pink.
I think our wedding might be ugly. I'm not sure yet.
DD Lea, born 04/21/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #4 It's a BOY!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
CP: July 2011
BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!

Re: Flowres/decor colors

• Options
    lisab613lisab613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you thought about blue hydrangeas? depending on the season of your wedding they might actually be a reasonable price, too.
    i don't think it would be bad to add another color for the flowers, especially since champagne/coffee is kind of a neutral.
    Anniversary image<br
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    White was the first color I thought of... but it looks like you ruled that out. 

I think that a soft pink or yellow might work too. 

Liek PP said blue hydrangeas could be fabulous too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure you can add an accent color with the flowers.  Pink, coral, blush, yellow, lavender, or even bright green woldd look nice with various shades of blue.  It won't be ugly at all, don't even think that.
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am having the same dilemma as you.  The color of the BM dresses are Tiffany blue as well.  Here are some pictures that inspired me.  Maybe one of these would inspire you, too.  For lurkers who may not know, if you click on the image, it should get blown up slightly for better viewing.

The case for blue (with some white and green):

The case for pink and coral:

The case for white:

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards