Texas-Houston

Fannin Flowers

Has anyone used them? I went yesterday and was very surprised with the quality and price of their arrangements. I'd love to hear from someone who has used them!

Re: Fannin Flowers

• niltiac1986niltiac1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used them for her wedding a few years back. She loved them. I'm not sure if Im going to use them or not though, just because I like to have everything prepared and I know how it will look. The nice part about it is, you can bargain down with them even more. My friend went in there are said she wanted so many centerpieces for $X.XX and they had use certain flowers in it. They did it and she loved it. But she was using multicolored/tropical theme flowers. I'm just super picky with the color scheme of my wedding (blush and cream flowers only), so I'm too afraid to go with them, because they don't usually order the flowers, they just get their shipments in. But yes, you can buy amazing arrangements from them for 1/3 of the cost if not more! I might go there a few days before my big day and get a few things made in simple cream flowers. They are nice to work with and are accomidating from what I have seen from them. Bottom line, if you are more open to colors or shades and possibly types of flowers I would go for it! If you order ahead of time, be sure to get something in writing though, and you might want to make a visit down there a few days before the wedding, just to make sure they have everything and your order. =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards