Maryland-Baltimore

Amie Decker makeup

I am seriously considering hiring Amie for my wedding makeup.  She costs a little more than I had planned to spend but I have read some reviews and she seems to do a great job.  I was a bridesmaid this weekend and hated my hair and makeup so now I think I am more willing to pay a bit more for someone who I can rely on to do a good job.  

Has anyone used Amie before?  Did you like her?  

Re: Amie Decker makeup

• edited December 2011
    I have heard very good things. I would highly recommend her. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have only seen positive things about her from brides on here.  I think she is a super safe bet!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Amie back in 10/08 for my wedding.  She is AWESOME!  By far - she was my favorite wedding vendor.  She has such a great personality and really understood the look that I wanted for my wedding day.  I was extremely pleased with my make-up; and it looked good all day and into the night.  She also did my mother's and some bridesmaid's make-up, too -- and they also looked beautiful. 

Btw, if you're still looking for a hair stylist, I would suggest Ella B.  Her name is often on TK, too.  She was spectacular!  My hair was so unique and classy.  It stayed put the entire day.  One of my friends also used her for her wedding (and I was a bridesmaid).  My hair was also wonderful then!

Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards