Washington-Seattle

Open Letter Tuesday

Vent it out here!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Open Letter Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    Dear wedding dress,
    I know I was a bad bad person this last weekend while on vacation so when I go and pick you up at the seamstress's today PLEASE PLEASE FIT NICELY!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear UPS Delivery Man,

Thank you for bring DH and me our bar stools. They are lovely, and yes HEAVY. It would have been nice for you to help me carry them up the stairs to the front door, even after you said, "wow, those are kind of heavy!" 

From,
    Back Pain Sofia
  • edited December 2011
    haha sofia that's a good one! too funny that he even mentioned they were heavy, thanks guy!
  • sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear sister
    Please stop bringing up the BP to cousin and trying to start sh*t just b/c I am not having her in it. I am trying  to keep peace not cause WW3. If you cannot behave like an adult just stay out of the whole wedding planning. 
    You irritating the CRAP out of me. Life is not always about you. I am sorry mom and da don't likt that you are gay and I am sorry you GF is a married women w/ 3 kids and that we don't want her around. Date not married people and we will be happy to hang with them. 

Dear father, 
    People will want to eat at the wedding, in fact they are expecting it. I know it sucks that everything costs $1000, but I would rather have a cheaper dress and nicer food for friends and family. 

Dear cousin, 
    I am sorry I am not having you in my BP, by me doing a reading in your wedding did not make me a BM and you think you DESERVE to be one of mine?! Why? Just b/c your little brother is friends w/ FI. It does not mean you are as you put it "a package deal." 

Now I feel better... sorry that is a lot of information. Family- I am over a year away and not even talking with them about the wedding they like to bring it up to me. Pfft now I will make cookies... Laughing
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Body,
      I know I've been borrowing a lot of energy from the next day, and that it was going to finally catch up to me.  Thanks for letting it happen on a day when work is slow.  But if you wouldn't mind, all the other crap you've been throwing at me on top of the Fibro has been kind of hard to handle.  Would you mind picking one ailment for me to deal with and just going with it?  I'm kind of getting tired of dealing with all this, and it's not really making it easy for me *not* to borrow against energy; especially with Fibro flare ups. 
      Oh - and I know what you're going to say.  I'd have more energy if I went to bed earlier.  Not so fast buddy, because a good night sleep hasn't been a familiar thing since January no matter what time I go to bed so at least I should be able to get some quality TV and snuggle time with my loving FI before I try - so neh!

not <3.
    L
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww LGM- I am sorry for the body aliments! 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    awww sparent I'm sorry you have so much fam drama with so much time to go still! Fi will be your rock :)

Does your sister just assume that people don't want to hang with her gf because they are gay, and totally disregard that the woman is a married woman? Annoying. I wouldn't support an affair either! gay or straight is irrelevant!

and LAME about the "packaged deal" situation.. that's just annoying. I worry that my FSIL thinks this as well, because I know she is a little upset that she isn't in the BP while FBIL and my sister are... oh well.. 

Also, feel free to share the cookies :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_open-letter-tuesday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:73fb4c95-5551-42f9-b8b1-7b1a39456985Post:67afac61-0f2d-4b2e-9b6d-c3776e8183d4">Re: Open Letter Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]awww sparent I'm sorry you have so much fam drama with so much time to go still! Fi will be your rock :) Does your sister just assume that people don't want to hang with her gf because they are gay, and totally disregard that the woman is a married woman? Annoying. I wouldn't support an affair either! gay or straight is irrelevant! and LAME about the "packaged deal" situation.. that's just annoying. I worry that my FSIL thinks this as well, because I know she is a little upset that she isn't in the BP while FBIL and my sister are... oh well..  Also, feel free to share the cookies :)
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Lol thank the goodness for FI. </div><div>
    </div><div>My sister assumes we don't like her gf b/c she is gay but yes I disagree with affairs as do my other sibilings. not to mention said GF is still living with Husband and is a year older than my mom... </div><div>
    </div><div>I just don't understand the package deal issue either. I am like ugh get over yourself. </div><div>
    </div><div>And this construction outside my window shaking our whole building is irritating. </div><div>Anytime with the cookies :))))

</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.  Still getting used to it - but I guess I haven't figured out yet how to pace myself at the correct levels.   Luckily my Doctor is super awesome and listens to me, so when I go in with my 'fix-it' list I don't feel like I'm wasting my time or I'm just a chart. 

I'm sorry you're having so many family problems!  Luckily my BP isn't having those problems (we're a year out too) but there's certainly peripheral family problems so I can empathize. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_open-letter-tuesday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:73fb4c95-5551-42f9-b8b1-7b1a39456985Post:5924e19f-c6bf-4678-b0e4-8edc0afe9d9c">Re: Open Letter Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha sofia that's a good one! too funny that he even mentioned they were heavy, thanks guy!
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>They were more akward than heavy! I managed to get the lighter of the two boxes up, but had to wait for a friend to help with the other one! sheesh!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards