Ohio-Toledo

QOTD 12/10

Re: QOTD 12/10

• edited December 2011
    THE NUTCRACKER with my bestie tomorrow!!! :) So excited for this awesome early bday present! Nothing makes it feel more like Christmas to me.
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Christmas/wedding shopping in Findlay. FI finally decided it's time to start looking for his suit lol
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • jessatenjessaten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going shopping for my dress!  I am SO excited!
  • abigirl9abigirl9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI's best friend (and BM) is coming into town tonight and we havent seen him in like 10 months! So we're having dinner and meeting up with some friends at our favorite hole-in-the-wall bar! Tomorrow begins my Christmas shopping extravaganza because I have hardly any done yet. Sunday, we are looking at houses and I am going shopping for new work shoes, because I start my new job Monday!!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Going to the OSU/BG hockey game tonight

Tomorrow... gym, mani/pedi and then cookie baking with my momma all afternoon

Sunday - nothing.  But we have tons of housework, so going to work on that and hopefully curl up together and watch a movie.

We have Monday and Tuesday off too!  So, Monday, we are doing gift baskets for the Salvation Army and then finish Christmas shopping after that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Hanging out with FI -- he's finally back in town! We've both been traveling so much the for work lately, I think we've probably only seen each other for like 2 days out of the past month...

I've also got to finish (ok ... and start...) Christmas shopping! I've been out of the country for the past few weeks and haven't had a chance to start anything! I just realized that I've got about 2 weeks to go and I haven't bought a thing! Guess I have to spend some time away from FI to do his shopping but I haven't got a clue what to get -- any suggestions of something new and 'cool' ??? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My niece & nephew are sleeping over tonight (so much fun!) and then we are taking them to my other nephew's 2nd birthday party in Cleveland tomorrow.
    Sunday I just hope to relax a little.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Nothing much! So excited. The last few weekends have been jam packed...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Fisnishing up Christmas shopping and maybe going to the Lights Before Christmas tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards