April 2012 Weddings
Options

What did Santa Bring?

What did y'all get for Christmas/the holidays? Hopefully Santa was good to you!

I got an Xbox 360 Kindle bundle from "Santa", but really it was my graduation gift from my grandma. She also got me some shirts and a pair of jeans. Oh and a cookbook made by members of our church. My brother gave me $20 and my aunt got me a scarf. My FI and I went out to a fancy restaurant for our special thing (really his treat to me), and I got him a nice leather wallet and new jeans. 

April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**

Re: What did Santa Bring?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FI got me some nail polish and accessories, 2 Wii games, the Taylor Swift concert cd, and my 2 faves: a Merlotte's T-shirt (just like Sookie's) and an "I <3 Maryland" necklace
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I got some clothes, uggs. FI gave melthis beautiful heart pendant necklace.
    April 2012 - October Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I got a collection of family recipes from my mom and FI's mom--excited to have those! Got a few gift cards and money, and I told fiance I wanted perfume, but never told him what kind to get, so we have to go shopping for that!!
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • Options

Started getting a few of the things I registered for, all items that I especially wanted including the very cute teapot/coffee server from fiance's parents.  And some money from my parents, aunt, and grandma which will be going towards a splurge I'm making to get the disk of my bridal pictures.  Fiance and I went in together on a new digital camera as our big gift to each other.

Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    I got the flu from Santa--like, the 103 fever, severe body aches, want to die flu.  I must have been bad this year.

But I did get some great presents...like my Kitchen Aid stand mixer (in pull me over red!) from my FI.  It's badass and I can't wait until I'm feeling better so I can play with it!

Funny story...so he got me the stand mixer, and we told our parents about it.  It turns out that both our parents bought us a stand mixer as a wedding present.  lol.  I guess it's a good thing we told them now, so they can return them.  :)  Funny.  I've always wanted one, and I almost ended up with 3!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    FI got me this really cool ambigram charm bracelet. on the heart it says his name, but when you flip it upsidedown it says my name. he also got me diamond hoop earrings & a beautiful tanzanite necklace & ring set. oh and a tee shirt from my favorite website, thechive.com

we also got a few things off our registry from my parents & brother & SIL.
    i bought my son the kinect so my mom bought me the black eyed pea experience which is SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to go get more dance games!
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    My fiance got me a nice new printer - I've been trying to print my invitations for a month and kept running into problems. The new one spit them out in about 15 minutes, so it really was a perfect gift. I also got money and giftcards, new jammies, and a Kindle! Nothing off my registry yet, but I didn't register for a whole lot of stuff, so it's fine. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
    Visit OrangeCounty.Weddings.comWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards