Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up

• edited December 2011
    WR- Took another look at the guest list since we are trying to get it finished up so we can send STD in Feb.  That conversation was pretty brutal.  Some people are going to have to go.

Took another look at the wedding budget to make sure we are on track.

Talked with my hairdresser when I got a haircut on Saturday about possible wedding styles, and timeline.

NWR- enjoyed some much needed time with FI.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    WR - I've ordered the STD and will be mailing them in a week when I hopefully will have the whole mail addresses straighten up

NWR - we had in DC metro area where I live, a snow storm with a power outage for two days and internet outage for three days. It's just ridiculous like the electrical power company deals with these sort of situations that happen every year...they are never prepared for them!!! Because the storm hit the city on the rush hour with people returning home from the work, there were several people that took 12 hours to get back home and in just one major road, around 100 abandoned vehicles...yeah, this the reality of the nation's capital...unbelievable!!!
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HB, that's a crazy snow storm! My sister just moved back from DC, I'm sure she's glad she missed it!

WR: Ordered all of the paper for the invites, as well as our programs.

NWR: Worked. That's was about it!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    WR:  Addressed STDs...hope to get those out soon.  If FI could just get me the addresses I need! 

NWR:  Spent the weekend at home helping my mom post surgery.  She is doing great, and I had a lovely time back home. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards