Destination Weddings Discussions

Boarding Pass Invite/STD template

Does anyone have a boarding pass template they would like to share with me?  I think that I want to do these for our invites and a template would be very helpful.  Thanks!!

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Boarding Pass Invite/STD template

• I do... I can send you my template and instructions.  What's your email address?
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Thanks Jen!!  CathyL0709 at gmail dot com
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I one too!  If Jen's doesn't work let me know and I will you mine.  They are so easy and cute to make!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ooooo can I get one too if you'd be so nice? I literally just went to go and order our invites and the freaking etsy seller I was all set to buy them from is "on vacation". BOOO! So back to the planning stages.

my username @ gmail dot clom.

Thanks a millie!
  • Check out bestdestinationwedding.com
    Become a subscriber...so worth the 30 dollars and you can download billions of options!!! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can I also get a copy of the template for the boarding pass and STD invite?

In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_boarding-pass-invitestd-template?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:0388b429-f0c1-4f58-8dc0-6ffd786b0182Post:a657cf8f-5fe4-453d-88b1-864ecffd01ff">Boarding Pass Invite/STD template</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have a boarding pass template they would like to share with me?  I think that I want to do these for our invites and a template would be very helpful.  Thanks!!
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]
  • Jen's e-mail was a lifesaver!! I worked on mine and will be finishing them up soon!! And's Sam's helped with the layout/wording!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards