Ohio-Toledo
Options

Ceremony locations in Bowling Green!

We've had the worst luck planning this wedding! I just want to find a venue for the ceremony in BG that won't break the bank! Any ideas please HELP becuase I am almost ready to throw in the towel! 

Re: Ceremony locations in Bowling Green!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_ceremony-locations-in-bowling-green?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:df29104b-381b-4324-b905-09e6c610ceccPost:088310ac-2909-46f0-8f89-7d1973d73039">Ceremony locations in Bowling Green!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We've had the worst luck planning this wedding! I just want to find a venue for the ceremony in BG that won't break the bank! Any ideas please HELP becuase I am almost ready to throw in the towel! 
    Posted by LittleBunny13[/QUOTE]

<div>This is waaaay too vague for any reasonable suggestions.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Are you looking for a church?  Outdoor location?  </div><div>
    </div><div>What time of the year?  What day of the week?</div><div>
    </div><div>Are you looking for space to seat 20 people, or 200?</div><div>
    </div><div>Do you have any sort of theme or "feeling" you're going for?  Obviously a rustic barn wedding feels different than a fancy country club affair.</div><div>
    </div><div>Really only Bowling Green?  Are you open to Perrysburg? Waterville? Fostoria?  Findlay?  I assume that you're having the reception in BG, right?  I think most people would agree that it is reasonable to have the ceremony and reception be 20-30 minutes apart, by car.</div><div>
    </div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    You could do it on campus. I know they have an outdoor ceremony space. My friend from college did that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Prout Chapel on the BGSU campus is beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards