Massachusetts-Boston

venue help

I am planning a may 2012 wedding. I am looking for venues for 50-75 people.  I would like to have my ceremony outdoors.  I would like to do food and drinks.. Now the hard part, I am trying to do the whole thing for $6000-7000.  Any ideas on where i can pull this off for that price?  Anywhere in the new england area would be fine, my family is flying up anyway.

Re: venue help

• bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Atlantica in Cohasset.
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should try bittersweet farms in Westport, MA or look into restaurants/banquet halls.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you considered doing an afternoon wedding?  That would probably save you some cash as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    There's Habitat (Mass Audubon) in Belmont. The facility is an old estate and they have beautiful gardens outside.
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danversport Yacht Club has the Lighthouse Room.  I think it holds 80 people.  Its very pretty.  We are getting married there in the ballroom.  You can get married outside there on the water.

All of their prices have tax, fees, gratuity included. 

We have had a gret experience working with them.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest the Danversport Yacht Club like the pp.  They've been wonderful to work with and they do have a smaller room, the Lighthouse Point that sounds like it would be exactly what you're looking for.  Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards