Michigan-Detroit

TGIF

woohoo it's Friday! What are your plans for the weekend?

Re: TGIF

• edited December 2011
    Thank God!

Today: Relax. I've been in the hospital for 3 days and I'm soooo glad to be home. And signing the contract for our reception venue (maybe lol!)

Saturday: Relaxing!

Sunday: More relaxing! Maybe cleaning if I feel strong enough to move around.
  • edited December 2011
    Today: Work and then tonight a wedding.

Tomorrow: My cousins birthday party and spending some time with my niece. Depending on things maybe a Halloween party at night.

Sunday: Going with a bm to order her dress. Maybe make some Halloween desert for Monday.

Side Note: To me attending a wedding is so different now then it was when I wasn't planning my own wedding. For one I notice so many things that I may have never noticed. I am excited to see things I would have never been excited to see before like church programs, favors, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am working until 7 then I have a Halloween Party to go to.

Tomorrow I have another Halloween party but I am not sure if I want to attend or not. I have my cheer banquet next weekend and I have to get stuff ready fori t.

Sunday I would like to carve a pumpkin!
  • empowderempowder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're coming to the Detroit area from Philly for the weekend to check out venues and do some engagement celebrating!  We'll top it off with celebrating Halloween with my niece and nephew.  So fun!

• MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a busy weekend ahead of me. 

Today: working then getting ready for a halloween party my friend is having at her new house.

Tomorrow: Coming home from her party, organizing the garage, studying for a test I have Monday, and going to my friends wedding (this will be potentially the best wedding I've ever been to).

Sunday: Working, studying, laundry, and catching up on sleep.
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll be painting my daughter's "new" bedroom. She decided she didn't like living in the basement (after painting all the walls black for her about 2 yrs ago, LOL), so now one of the guest bedrooms is hers, but it will have white walls, black carpet. This is the last reincarnation for any of the bedrooms in the very looooooong future!
  • missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heading to Slows bbq for dinner and then over to the Joe for the red wings game. Tommorow I booked FI and I a couples massage and then we have a bday for his niece in the evening. Sunday I think we are gonna head to an apple orchard. Fun..but busy weekend.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • edited December 2011
    Its sad, but I'm really excited to have a few hours to myself so I can paint my nails. I got a bunch of new polish from the OPI Muppet and Touring lines and I'm super psyched to try them out :) Other than that, DH and I will probably do dinner/movie and carve pumpkins :) Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    We have been married a week today!! Smile
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:063a53d0-be9b-4d88-b831-9d066bf56c7aPost:ac063440-508f-46ac-b9a8-afe1a1306fee">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have been married a week today!!
    Posted by FutureMrsK1021[/QUOTE]

Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards