Michigan-Lansing

LIMO SERVICE

Do not use blue drive transportation. We reserved a hummer 4 months in advance and paid in full. No one called the week of (like they were suppose to) to go over pick up time or location. I called the morning of 2x's with no return call but to have a charter bus pull up 1/2 hr before the ceremony! Very unprofessional, they left me no choice but to use thier services. Originally was suppose to pick up me (bride), bridesmaids and flowergirl and transport to ceremony. I had 7 ppl at my house with no ride to the ceremony. I have yet to recieve a phone call from the owner who was suppose to have been calling me back now for the last two weeks but has not. We did however receive an email saying that they would send us a $50 gift card to outback steakhouse for our troubles. Just poor way to run a buisness after you rope someone into paying almost $500 with the expections of one thing and receiving another. I recommend using a more local service.

Re: LIMO SERVICE

• edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.  It can't be a good feeling to deal with that much stress on your big day.  We've booked with Dream Keepers from Ithaca.  I hope they're good.  I haven't heard any reviews on them but my DOC says they do a nice job.
  • kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good reviews on Dreamkeepers. We just decided to go with Perfection Limo over them because the price was a little better for the time frame we wanted.

Sorry about your experience! That's awful. I would be furious.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards