Florida-South Florida
Options

Feedback needed for Paella Tropical

In trying to stick with our Spaniard theme, FI and I would like to serve paella at our reception. We are narrowing down our choices but we are at a stand still with one vendor in particular, Paella Tropical. My FI is iffy about Paella Tropical because of their prices for paella because it is too good to be true. Despite the affordability, he wants to make sure the food is great (and so do I). We do not want our family and friends to resort to Mc Donald's after the wedding because the food wasn't good or not enough.

If any Knottie has used this vendor for their wedding or any other event, please share your experience/feedback! Also, I'm open to additional vendor suggestions that serve paella.

TIA!!!

Re: Feedback needed for Paella Tropical

• Options
    I went to a party that used them and Iloved it. I also know of two other brides that used them and they had only good things to say about them

I hope I helped out a litte.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    Hi!! Not sure about Paella Tropical but FI and I just went to a wedding catered by Paellavip.com. It was tasty (my first time eating it so I have nothing to compare it to) but I know it was reasonable b/c the Bride and Groom were on a very tight budget. They were handing out thier card:
    www.paellavip.com
    Phone: 919.669.4086 or 786.303.5806 or 786.303.4892

hope this helps and good luck!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Paella tropical is great as per a couple knotties who used them... their prices are great too.... check for reviews on google...
    "True love is friendship caught on fire" someecards.com - Let's decide who we're inviting to our wedding and who will never speak to us again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards