October 2013 Weddings

I found my shoes! PIP (of my dress too)

I have been going back and forth on shoes. I was just gonna get some cheap ones that I know are comfy (I already have a pair in the wrong color), then I saw some badgley mischkas I liked but were super expensive. I have also been going back on color (I wanted blue but I am picky about the blues I like). I am a zookeeper and wanted to incorporate giraffe print in some way (was thinking garter but could not find one I liked). Giraffes are awesome, I have cared for many and have helped hand raise one. Today I found these online (when searching for shoes for another bride from the A&A board). http://www.amazon.com/Nina-Womens-Evan-Pump-Black/dp/B00594ICZ2/ref=sr_1_16?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1338318076&sr=1-16. OMG I love these shoes! I wanted some fun shoes for pictures and these are perfect (as long as I can walk in them, lol)
Here is my dress (got this a little while ago from a bridal store going out of business, $741 dress I got it for $185! ).
EDIT: You can not tell from the picture but the appliques on the top of the dress are all over the dress as well.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I found my shoes! PIP (of my dress too)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards