Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Dreadlock Style

After about two hours of playing around with my hair yesterday my friend and I still didnt find the perfect style for my hair. I have dreads which are almost two years old at this point, quite thick and frizzy do to my hair type...we decided on twisting each side back and form a low bun.If anyone has any other suggestions or ideas that would be great because I'm not totally sold on this style yet.

My dreads

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dreadlock Style

• is it too late to have someone work on making your dreads a little more even? a friend of mine did this. Her dreads were really chunky and getting fuzzy/ looking uneven. She  went to a salon that knew how to handle dreads and they trimmed them up, evened them out made them look amazing and healthy.

I assume that after doing that it would be easier to work with them and maybe make styling more flexible?

if leaving them down is what you want or would consider have youthought about just putting some pretty flowers in your hair?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Maybe a half updo with a flower in it? I also agree with souptin on getting them cleaned up.
    "Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes" David & Roxy March 2, 2013 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards