Tennessee

Has anyone used this photographer?

I ran across this photographer on Craigslist and was very impressed by his work, but I can't find ANY reviews on him online. It's Dream Wedding Photography by Scott Sheppard , dreamweddingfoto.com

TIA

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

Re: Has anyone used this photographer?

• sombrasombra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not familiar with him. I would also recommend Brittnany Conner Photography. She has been an assistant to some big names in Knoxville and recently started her own business. Her work is gorgeous!. http://www.brittanyconnerphoto.com

• BronwynHBronwynH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Brittany Conner as my photographer. She is great! And such a sweet person :)
  • edited December 2011
    I just looked at her work and it's amazing. Thanks for the suggestion. Do you know if she does work outside of Knoxville because I'm in Memphis?

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• BronwynHBronwynH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I hadn't checked this thread since I posted. But yes she does do work outside of Knoxville. She travels all over to do photography. You should definitely email her or give her a call.
  • edited December 2011
    I also ran across this guy on craigslist.  I talked to him on the phone and he seemed nice.  But the total lack of reviews kind of worries me!  Did you decide to use him?  Has anyone else used him?
  • edited December 2011
    This guy is a con artist...

Scott Sheppard probably isn't even a real photog. DO NOT USE HIM...

He hired me to replace him because he was "sick" and then never paid me and won't answer my calls... he seems to do this all over the country. Dude is a piece of $HIT.
  • edited December 2011
    Please don't use him... he is a scammer.

He probably isn't even a photographer to be honest.

He hired me to replace him because he was "sick" and then never paid me.

DO NOT USE HIM.
  • edited December 2011
    mw52684 is totally full of it.  Scott shot my New York wedding in 2009 and did a fantastic job.  I know several other couples he shot for as well. 
    I'm happy to speak with anyone who's interested in hearing the truth, not Internet libel and defamation.
    contact me at roze.darling@gmail.com
    Rose Liebling
  • Definitely a scam. The guy doesn't even have a website anymore. He has fled. 
  • RozeD, I hate to contradict you, but I have actually used this photographer too. He did show up at my wedding, but he was rude (both of our mothers looked ready to strangle him). On top of that, when we finally did get photos, they were awful! In many of them, the skintone of everyone in the picture had a greyish purple tint to it. I also paid to receive one 8x10 print of my choice, which I never did recieve despite many emails and assurances that "I just sent it out".  All in all, I wish he hadn't disappeared like he did mostly because he's probably using another name now to give the same bad service to others.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards