October 2012 Weddings
Options

today is the day!

H and i are going to try to narrow down our pro pics- its gonna be a long day! ( we never agree on pictures- he always likes ones i think i look bad in and i always like ones he thinks he looks bad in! and to be honest he looks good and about the same in them all! ) thank goodness i love how i look in most of our wedding pictures< which is going to make it even harder to go from over 1000 pictures down to 70 for our album 1 11x17 and 2  8x 10s !

what type of pictures get put in the album???here's what i was thinking

a few from each---
getting ready
ring shot/ details
first look
bridal party
my dad/ his parents
bride
groom
bride/groom
ceremony
1st dance
f/d dance
m/s dance
garter/bouqet toss
toasts
dancing shots???
family shots

or am i totally off and the album should mostly be me and him?
omg how am i ever going to get down to 70??? am i misssing something or forgetting something?

what are you putting in yours and what type of pictures would you use for the big pictures
one 11x17
two 8x10's ???

HELP!

Re: today is the day!

• Options
    is your photog making the album?  maybe ask what they suggest.  I'd probably do an album of just me and my husband. 

a first dance might be nice in a big size.   same with the ring/details shot.
  • Options
    I would ask what the photog suggests.  Remember that you can alway make your own from snapfish or one of those type of sites.  I would probably do mostly shots of you, DH, bridal party and immediate family. 
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    WE didn't add group shots in as of guests etc..
    we had 100 photos to add out of the 600 he gave us, but a lot of the photos were similar...

so we put in photos of the two of us... and bridal party etc... our first dance and whatnot
    a couple of him and his close friends...

we get the album tomorrow so we'll see
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards