Connecticut

Some E-pic Pro Pics

Just got these back - Had to share! :-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Some E-pic Pro Pics

• edited December 2011
    They're AMAZING Megan!!! I absolutely love them!  Who is your photographer?  They did a really great job.  Can't wait to see how they do with your wedding!!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_e-pic-pro-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:5474bc7f-ec0e-4120-8a0f-eebd8092ccf8Post:c9c5786e-22d3-4627-b86a-b45acf25cb87">Re: Some E-pic Pro Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]They're AMAZING Megan!!! I absolutely love them!  Who is your photographer?  They did a really great job.  Can't wait to see how they do with your wedding!!!
    Posted by akulaji[/QUOTE]

Thanks Carrie! Steve Blazo is our photographer. He is supposed to get us all the edited pics back next week. I can't wait to see them all and make our book!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They look great!!! Love the wine glass shot!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pics look AMAZING!!!!! The pic with the biker is sooo urban. FI loves it best! (o;
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • edited December 2011
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these. Make me wish I did mine but its too late now :(
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they're awesome!!!  how many different places did you guys go to?  you have a great variety!!
  • edited December 2011
    BAH! We met with Steve blazo and he showed us the biker shot- SO COOL!!!! FI didn't like him personality wise though, so we're not booking him. I was upset because his photos are awesome and hes really reasonably priced.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_e-pic-pro-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:5474bc7f-ec0e-4120-8a0f-eebd8092ccf8Post:e8139802-3bb3-41fb-89f2-b565b38787a8">Re: Some E-pic Pro Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these. Make me wish I did mine but its too late now :(
    Posted by sloanacz[/QUOTE]

Sloan - it's not too late (as long as your photographer can do them)! We only did these 3 weeks ago (and we've been engaged for almost a year and a half!) lol.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_e-pic-pro-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:5474bc7f-ec0e-4120-8a0f-eebd8092ccf8Post:31d26f25-443f-4c75-a6bd-956b160b6d3b">Re: Some E-pic Pro Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]they're awesome!!!  how many different places did you guys go to?  you have a great variety!!
    Posted by starrbuk13[/QUOTE]

We went to JE Winery, Harkness Park, Downtown Mystic, and West Haven Beach! And, we changed about 10 times! lol
  • edited December 2011
    wow! awesome! love them all.
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Gorgeous pics!!  Love the variety!

Anniversary
  • kcmendencekcmendence member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love your pics,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Love it!!! They came out so great!!! :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    They are gorgeous! I'm quite jealous!  We already had our engagement session, but were not all that satisfied with them so we are going with a different photographer for our big day.  We also will get a second engagement session to make up for it!! I love these pictures and the different locations!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards