California-Tahoe
Options

Edgewood Lake Tahoe

I am considering changing my venue from a local ranch in June 2011 to Lake Tahoe sometime in late winter - early spring (when it's still snowing).  Does anyone have any experience with Edgewood?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Edgewood Lake Tahoe

• Options
    Jaime E.Jaime E. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Edgewood is gorgeous, and from what I understand, they have some pretty amazing deals in the off season. The grounds are beautiful and it's one of very few places on the South Shore that you can be safe having a wedding in the winter/spring (we had a snowstorm on 5/22 last year). Let me know if you have any other questions about the area, I've lived here for 10 years and I'm also a local wedding vendor.
    Best of luck!

jaime

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Edgewood is a beautiful location and I'm having my wedding there in July 2011. I know in the 'off' seasons past they've run a promotion where you get your alcohol free so push for that idea. Althought Edgewood is a bit pricy, you have to realize you're getting a lot of bang for your buck as they do everything for you.

Good Luck!
    Wendy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Edgewood in August of 2009 and it's the most amazing location!  I live in Tahoe as well and know plenty of couples that have gotten married there, so please feel free to email me with any questions!  Good luck with your decision!

natasha
    schuelove.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Edgewood in September and all I've only heard fabulous things!  I'm told it is the premier venue for weddings in the Tahoe area.  I'm from Sacramento and love the Tahoe area.  If anyone has great recommendations for vendors please forward names.  I hope all that have a future wedding at Edgewood have a wonderful experience.  Please post any must dos and don't. 

Happy Planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You must used Thrans for flowers...they are the best!  I have a ton of other recommendations for vendors in the area...message me if you have specific questions!

natasha
    schuelove.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any DJ recommendations? Doesn't seem to be much on the web and I'm in So. Cal. Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards