Missouri-Kansas City

Flower Girl's Dress

I probably shouldn't be worrying about this so much, but I want to get everyone's opinion. I'm going to have a flower girl in my wedding. Do you all think that her dress should go along with mine, or with the bridesmaids? I found a couple of cute ones that went along with the bridesmaids' dresses, and I'm tempted to go with one of them.

My thought is that the flower girl will wear white like me, but have a dress that ties more into the BMs.

Thoughts?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flower Girl's Dress

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you can go either way!  I think going with the bride is more traditional and sometimes wearing a sash that matches the BM dresses is an option.  I like the idea of them wearing a colored dress though!  What color are your girls wearing?
  • edited December 2011
    I think you're fine getting any dress that coordinates with your wedding.  It doesn't even have to match other colors- it just has to 'go,' KWIM?
  • edited December 2011
    Personally, I love when the flower girls wear white with a punch of color, whether it be a sash or a great pair of shoes! My flower girls are going to have tea length dresses that are white either with a lavender sash (our colors are deep purple and lavender) or a really adorable pair of purple shoes that sparkle to help them feel extra princess-y!

My bridesmaids are also wearing short dresses, so I would say try to keep everyone in the bridal party similar.. But that is just my opinion, I hope this helps!! Congratulations and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards