Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

B&M Monday

Re: B&M Monday

• Options
    Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. I have to write 10-15 pages on midwives today and make it into a cohesive paper. The subject is awesome, my procrastination is not.

2. Someone else got MIS Outstanding Senior. BOOOOOOOO--I've been hoping for this for 2 years. I didn't kill myself doing Honors Research for nothing! Well, apparently I did.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No you didn't for nothing!!!  You deserve it for all your hard work!  Sorry you didn't get it!  But...all that hard work will pay off.  

I can't help you with procrastination because I have it too today!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's Monday. Enough said
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It's monday and I am no longer in Belize taking three naps a day and drinking my weight in rum... Lame
  • Options
    seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My eyes have been bothering me so badly that I want to rip them out of their sockets and stomp on them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Planning a trip with friends is a whip.
    I
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a whip?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If OU picks their outstanding students like the committee's I've been on in the past, there is no method, or thought process for that matter.  It's whatever gets them out of that meeting fast enough. 
  • Options
    amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do you teach a class of elementary students 5 weeks away from the TAKS test when you have laryngitis???
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had a head ache all day. I've taken regular Tylenol and sinus medicine. Nothing has helped. Oh 5 o'clock, please hurry up! I need my pillow!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:f68b8523-6610-41b3-b7b2-65d2136be566Post:f47aa562-72a7-4a70-9c95-48fbb30f0bb9">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]2. Someone else got MIS Outstanding Senior. BOOOOOOOO--I've been hoping for this for 2 years. I didn't kill myself doing Honors Research for nothing! Well, apparently I did.
    Posted by Jay+Marissa[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I seriously don't get how they choose that. I got that award and you know how much work I did (didn't do). There were definitely more derserving people than me. Congrats on finishing your research though!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Marissa--I guess not everyone uses that term! Basically, a pain in the butt.  
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Last week I was in San Diego. Now I'm back in the freezing office with a headache. Blech.

But, engagement pics tomorrow! It may be a little warm and windy, but that's better than snow!

Marissa, that bites.

Cheryl, I totally agree.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:f68b8523-6610-41b3-b7b2-65d2136be566Post:6d2a6799-c698-4c1e-9298-873551e7d037">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B&M Monday : Yeah, I seriously don't get how they choose that. I got that award and you know how much work I did (didn't do). There were definitely more derserving people than me. Congrats on finishing your research though!!
    Posted by kristinalily[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks Kristina. Stephen won it--I cant see he wasn't deserving--he did whip MISSA back into shape this semester. I think dropping out of MISSA this semester to take it "easy" may have hurt me. And he is a better programmer...but dang that Honors Research was rough!

Cheryl--thank you for expanding my vocabulary :)
  • Options
    CJandMLCJandML member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Three test (Investments, Money and Banking and Quantative Management Analysis) and a case study that has to be at least 18 pages...due  Thursday.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooo...you beat me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards